I have been dealing with Australian Labradoodle for 10 years. Time, as you know, verifies views, modifies plans :)
It was not easy to mop the path, but I had good mentors. I learned a lot all these years, although my initial assumptions remained unchanged. The Code of Ethics that I committed to 10 years ago is still the same.
- Continues the program in accordance with the assumptions of the creator of the breed, in the promotion of the Australian Labradoodle as a working dog, allergy-friendly.
- I care for the health of both my dogs and puppies, knowingly not allowing dogs whose health raises doubts. I carry out health tests on my breeding dogs.
- I have as many dogs as I can cover my "flat" so that the conditions are comfortable for everyone. I don't keep dogs in cages, they are full family members. Every day I take part in various trainings with them.
- I socialize puppies according to a properly constructed socialization plan.
- I carry out a careful selection of new owners for my puppies.
- I choose puppies for families, taking into account their individual needs in terms of temperament and utility.
- I equip every puppy with a health guarantee for genetic defects.
- I am constantly acquiring new knowledge in the field of behavior of companion animals by participating in numerous seminars and workshops.My Labradoodle kennel is registered in the Organization of Australian Labradoodle ALFA-Europe.