Cookies are information saved by servers on the user's end device, which servers can read each time they connect to this end device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies are used to:
- adapting the website content to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the website user's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website;
The following types of cookies may be used as part of the website:
- "Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the website;
- "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- "Functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" user-selected settings and personalizing the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the user's origin, font size, website appearance, etc.
Website users can change their cookie settings. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the user's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the web browser settings.
Managing cookies and website data in individual browsers:
in the browser Chrome
in the browser Firefox
in the browser Internet Explorer
in the browser Opera
in the browser Safari
More information on cookies is also available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/.
Personal data protection
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the website is located. Each query directed to the server is saved in logs, which include, among others IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you are using. The data saved in the server's logs are not associated with a specific person and constitute only auxiliary material for administration, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server at Kei.pl.
If you agree to the processing of data for other purposes, e.g. marketing and sending commercial information - they will be used only to send information emails from the I am Interactive website. This data is stored in the HubSpot system. Other third parties will not have access to them.
If you add a comment to my article on my site - the data provided will not be used for marketing purposes. These data are stored in WordPress on the server at Kei.pl.
If you send me a message via the contact form - the data provided will not be used to subscribe you to the newsletter, but may be used for marketing purposes if the reply to your email requires it. This data is stored in my email inbox for mail management and sending an email reply to your message. Third parties will not have access to them.
VOLUNTARY DATA PROVISION
Providing personal data for marketing and commercial purposes is voluntary. You can access your personal data, correct it and request its removal at any time. To do this, contact me or, in the case of a newsletter, press the appropriate unsubscribe link in the newsletter I send.
The administrator of personal data is me, Edyta Gajewska, Hodowla Włochata Pasja with headquarters in Rogoźnik, 20 Parkowa St.
The Administrator informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- HubSpot, Inc. 25 First Street, 2nd Floor, Cambridge, MA 02141 USA to store contact details in the CRM system
KEI.PL Sp. z o. o., ul. Zakopiańska 9, 30-418 Kraków for storing data on a server